[erlang-questions] Re: List comprehension questions

James Churchman jameschurchman@REDACTED
Sat Apr 2 13:25:39 CEST 2011

Hi Richard

Thanks for your reply. The following part of the docs actually shows that it does do the non-return optimisation:-) tho you answer also make me question all my carefully crafted non-body recursive functions with reverses too !

James