[erlang-questions] Re: Debugger fault at startup.

Pascal Chapier pascalchapier@REDACTED
Mon Sep 27 21:31:28 CEST 2010

Hi Michael,

I read this thread with interest.
I noticed that the problem you have has not the same consequences I had: there is an assertion failed when I had a simple windows crash.

I could be a different problem, or a different behavior due to the diverse environment (64bit vs 32, Hipe vs standard, Linux vs Windows ?).

On my side i was able to launch the debugger and wxWindow using :
    "werl -detached -run my_module start -run debugger start"

As it is not very convenient, I came back to the R14A which works fine on my system.
I started to use wxWindow on this version and didn't tried another one:
I am learning this environment, as a hobby, and also because I think it could be valuable in my company.

But I'm still looking for an idea for a "punchy" demo :o)

Maybe you could test these workarounds to confirm that it is the same problem.

Best Regards

Pascal.