[erlang-questions] Common test issues - Possible bug?

Lukas Larsson lukas@REDACTED
Mon Sep 27 13:19:04 CEST 2010

Hi Mikkel!

What are you using to run your tests? The run_test command, or are you
starting them from an erlang shell?

Also have you seen this problem when not using ct_ssh? or is it only
when you are doing tests with ssh calls in them?

If you could provide me with a minimal test suite which reproduces the
error you are seeing that would be great!

Regards,
Lukas, Erlang/OTP, Ericsson AB.

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 6:40 PM, Mikkel Jensen <mikkelgj@REDACTED>