new release announcements ... please read

Joe Armstrong erlang@REDACTED
Sat Sep 25 19:35:21 CEST 2010

Pleeeeeease start release announcements thusly:

   <Name> is a <Description>
   <Name> is available form <Url>

Fill in <Name> <Description> and <Url>

I've seen a releases of eres, yaws, ibrowse, announced
in the last couple of days. They did not have the above information.

I knew what *one* of these was.

Now I know that the person posing the article knows what the
thing is since they live breath and dream the code - but perhaps
everybody else on the planet doesn't know - so please tell them.

yaws - is a web server (I happened to know this)

I didn't know what the other two were without googling

You can't assume people who you've never met know what you're talking about.

/Joe