[erlang-questions] Bundling an erlang/OTP runtime system with custom applications into standalone executables for multiple platforms

Kenneth Lundin <>
Sat Sep 25 08:51:42 CEST 2010

Reltool (in the distribution) supports the creation of standalone
target systems just like
you describe.

Reltool is quite new and created among other thing to support the
scenario you describe.

/Kenneth , Erlang/OTP Ericsson