[erlang-questions] gen_leader usage/pointers

Juan Jose Comellas juanjo@REDACTED
Thu Sep 23 15:09:21 CEST 2010

Thanks, I'll definitely look at that version, as adding nodes during runtime
would be a big plus. Are you already using this version in OpenACD?

I need a master/slave setup so that one node can take over another node's
mod_event_socket connection to FreeSWITCH when we have to take out the
original node or when it crashes.