[erlang-questions] gen_leader usage/pointers

Juan Jose Comellas juanjo@REDACTED
Thu Sep 23 14:23:24 CEST 2010

Thanks for the data. I'd really prefer to be able to dynamically assign or
remove new nodes to the cluster. It's not entirely critical, but it would be
very uncomfortable if I had to restart the cluster in order to modify the
list of nodes (i.e. I don't want to wake up at 4:00 AM to do it).