mnesia:update_element

Musumeci, Antonio S <>
Tue Sep 14 20:31:09 CEST 2010

I assume the reason mnesia has no update_element is due to dets not having it? Is there any specific reason why dets doesn't?

NOTICE: If you have received this communication in error, please destroy all electronic and paper copies and notify the sender immediately. Mistransmission is not intended to waive confidentiality or privilege. Morgan Stanley reserves the right, to the extent permitted under applicable law, to monitor electronic communications. This message is subject to terms available at the following link: http://www.morganstanley.com/disclaimers. If you cannot access these links, please notify us by reply message and we will send the contents to you. By messaging with Morgan Stanley you consent to the foregoing.