[erlang-questions] Shutting down part of a supervision tree

Niclas Eklund nick@REDACTED
Mon Sep 13 16:10:20 CEST 2010

Hello!

The Erlang CORBA objects are roughly gen_server-wrappers (using the create
option {pseudo, true} is the exception since these objects are not
processes). Hence, you should have a look at the behavior of gen_server
(http://www.erlang.org/doc/man/gen_server.html#Module:terminate-2)
regarding the terminate function. E.g if the process trap exit signals,
the IDL file(s) has been compiled using the IC option handle_info or not
etc.

These links will probably be usefull to read as well:

  * http://www.erlang.org/doc/man/Module_Interface.html
  * http://www.erlang.org/doc/apps/orber/ch_stubs.html

Best regards,

Niclas @ Erlang/OTP