[erlang-questions] Converting list of tagged tuples to a record

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Fri Sep 3 08:20:06 CEST 2010

Greetings,

I would like to know if there is a simple way to handle backwards
compatible changes? My interfaces tend to evolve so that there is no
longer a one to one mapping from the properties to the record. Ex: the
boolean property is_receive has been replaced with {direction , "send" |
"receive"} and the internal record only has member 'direction', but old
programs that have is_receive is still in use.

bengt