2010 Erlang User Conference Early Bird Registration Deadline Tonight (31/10)!

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Sun Oct 31 10:54:11 CET 2010

Hi all,

a reminder that today is the Early Bird deadline for the 2010 Erlang
User Conference. You can register on the user conference website:

https://www.erlang-factory.com/conference/ErlangUserConference2010/register

With talks from companies such as Google, Motorola, Ericsson, Basho,
Ericsson, Klarna, Lambda Stream, Quviq, Gemini Mobile, Erlang Solutions,
Pikko Tekk, Mobile Interactive Group as well as research institutions
including the University Kent, Eotvos Lorand, Universidad Politecnica de
Madrid, it is an event not to be missed.

http://www.erlang-factory.com/conference/ErlangUserConference2010/talks

We are well over the 250 delegate record from 2009, and have
reconfigured the seating arrangement adding more space. But places are
limited, so if you are sure you want to attend, sign up before we sell
out again.

Francesco

--
Erlang Solutions Ltd.