[erlang-questions] OFF-TOPIC: Anyone knows if trapexit.org site is down ?

Fri Oct 29 13:59:19 CEST 2010

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 5:56 AM, Michael Truog <mjtruog@REDACTED> wrote:
> Has there been effort to host trapexit running with an Erlang
> framework?  possibly with PHP integration?

I think, and may be wrong, that trapexit predates the numerous Erlang
frameworks popping up lately. My guess is that time resources and
constraints are what is keeping the site back from being moved to an
Erlang-based installation. Redoing years of work is always hard. Some
adventurous soul could try to give one of the Erlang Web servers PHP
support however.

--
J.