[erlang-questions] couchdb performace 10x: using NIF for file io

Edmond Begumisa ebegumisa@REDACTED
Thu Oct 28 09:37:25 CEST 2010

You could try embedding yaws serving both static and dynamic content
(completely unrelated to couch's requests.) You could then also use
hovercraft for couch io -- I imagine this would eliminate yaws + couch's
mochiweb sharing the socket driver thereby giving a better picture of how
NIF io affects the yaws side.

- Edmond -