[erlang-questions] couchdb performace 10x: using NIF for file io

Elliot Murphy elliot.murphy@REDACTED
Wed Oct 27 18:54:44 CEST 2010

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 10:19 AM, Paul Davis
<paul.joseph.davis@REDACTED> wrote:
> Out of curiosity, do you have another Erlang app that would be a good
> candidate for using to test that other parts of the VM remain
> responsive. I was going to suggest various parts of CouchDB that don't
> touch IO as a smoke screen, but an app doing something real that we
> can measure in and out of couch and with and without the new file io
> would be a good help.

I don't know how realistic it is to run both on the same server, but
RabbitMQ is another Erlang app that I deploy in the same sites as
CouchDB.

-elliot