[ANN] LinkedIn EUGs (Erlang Users' Groups)

Ahmed Omar <>
Wed Oct 27 11:46:51 CEST 2010

Dear all,
In order to facilitate better communication and easier collaboration for
Erlang User Groups, I'm glad to announce the newly created location-oriented
subgroups under Erlang/OTP professionals

Benefits :
You can easily start discussions , share news, announcements and more, all
localized and organized professionally.

Currently available:

We can add up to 20 subgroups. Please if you want to add your EUG to the
list, send me an email with number of members you expect.

Note : To join any of the EUGs you have to be a member of Erlang/OTP
professionals group<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=90878&trk=myg_ugrp_ovr>.,
so make sure to join if your are not already there.

Best Regards,
- Ahmed Omar
Follow me on twitter
@spawn_think <http://twitter.com/#!/spawn_think>