[erlang-questions] Pretty-printing Erlang

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Fri Oct 22 09:20:05 CEST 2010

You are correct, the site mentioned in the paper about tidier is not
responding. I have no idea as to why, nor where tidier has gone.

You are also correct (IMHO) about erl_tidy (and erl_prettypr) making
things less tidy (pretty) when several body level expressions are placed
on one line.

bengt