[erlang-questions] Access JSON in Erlang like you do in JavaScript

Robert Virding robert.virding@REDACTED
Wed Oct 20 04:37:53 CEST 2010

You could always write it in the form "{Obj,post,title}" which is valid syntax. Or do it without parse transforms and call functions with a syntax like:

fetch(Obj, {post,title})

This type of syntax, nesting using tuples, is used in OTP in places to access fields in nested property lists, and it is both legal erlang and not too ugly. Also much easier to implement function than parse transform.

Robert