[erlang-questions] Using bound variables in a fun's function clause

Ahmed Omar spawn.think@REDACTED
Mon Oct 18 15:38:38 CEST 2010

Hi Vincent,
Yes it's expected. It's about the variables scope
You can read more here:
http://www.erlang.org/doc/programming_examples/funs.html#id58554

Best Regards,
- Ahmed Omar