[erlang-questions] Any Erlang BoF, SIG in India / Bangalore ?

abhi abhijithg@REDACTED
Mon Oct 11 20:07:04 CEST 2010

Hi,
     We currently don't have any Erlang group that meets regularly.
But, there is a bangalore functional programmers group (bangalore-fp)
and bangalore clojure users group ("bangalore-clj") here. Its been a
long time since I have been to a functional programmers meet so I
cannot tell you how often they meet. As for the Bangalore clojure
users group, we meet first satuday of every month. There are a lot of
people here who have worked with erlang here if you want to generally
chat about it. Join the mailing list, leave a message or drop in for
the next clojure meetup. We'll be happy to meet a fellow erlang
enthusiast :)

--
Queer little twists and quirks go into the making of an individual.
To suppress them all and follow clock and calendar and creed until the