[erlang-questions] Re: 'undef' while doing erl boot on release

Gleb Peregud <>
Fri Oct 8 17:23:02 CEST 2010

On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 17:13, Lukas Larsson <> wrote:
> You might try adding {path,["lib/*/ebin"]} as an argument to your
> make_script call.

It doesn't work out-of-the-box for me, but it's a good path - I'll
investigate it.

> You also might want to have a look at the reltool application and see
> what it can do for you. It is designed to take care of all these things
> for you. For examples of how to use it see:
> http://www.erlang.org/doc/apps/reltool/reltool_examples.html

I found it a bit too hard to wrap my mind around it. Especially since
structure of my project consists of 5 apps and about 10 dependencies
apps and all of them are in different places and I want them to be
loaded and selectively started. So I prepared few scripts which
creates releases for me. But I'll give it another try at some point in
future when things are more structured.