Any video tutorials for Erlang ?

Icarus Alive icarus.alive@REDACTED
Fri Oct 8 15:27:27 CEST 2010

Hi,

Am learning Erlang, and have extremely limited exposure to "Functional
Programming", but some good-bit (15yrs) to Procedural and
Object-Oriented programming. An ebook, called "Thinking in Erlang" has
really been very helpful in my initial gentle rampup, and I think so
far, am able to cope. That, alongwith the Erlang references, has been
pretty decent. However, to hasten things up a bit, was wondering if
anyone is aware of some good source of video tutorials for Erlang.
These days, the youtube videos from the channels like google-io, on
langs s.a. Python, RoR etc. are a-plenty, but inspite of significant
buzz around Erlang, didn't find much around Erlang. So there
some-place, I missed ? Just curious.

BTW, if this is not the right place to ask this question, would
appreciate pointer to the right forum.

~Icarus.