New Erlang user group in Madrid

Clara Benac Earle <>
Mon Oct 4 15:19:56 CEST 2010

Dear all,

We have created a mailing-list for the Erlang user group in Madrid. To
subscribe go to:

We will shortly organize a Madrid Erlounge to get together and discuss
Erlang over some beers and tapas. I will be sending the official
announcement to the erlang-questions mailing list. Of course people from
outside Madrid who want to participate and others who happen to be in
Madrid are very welcomed!

PS: Meeting in other places like Tenerife, Marbella/Malaga and Coruna
sounds very good too ;-) Maybe we can consider these as possible
locations for future and enjoyable Erlounges ;-)?