[erlang-questions] The Book, lib_chan and IRC Lite

Boris Mühmer boris.muehmer@REDACTED
Sat Oct 2 10:49:41 CEST 2010

I just found an old thread about the "IRC Lite" sample of "the book",
because I also have some troubles getting this sample to run and I
am still too inexperienced to locate the problems in the code...

> The corrected versions of code/socket_dist/chat_client.erl and
> code/socket_dist/chat_group.erl are attached to this mail.

It looks like those attachements didn't manage it to get into
the archive. And  the current source archive from the Pragmatic
site doesn't include those fixes.

Could You please make them available?

Thanks in advance,
  - boris