[erlang-questions] Impossible to get wxErlang running on Ubuntu/MacOSX x64 platform

caio ariede caio.ariede@REDACTED
Wed May 19 22:28:36 CEST 2010

I know this. I think that they removed Wx support because it's dependencies.

I can run wx:module_info() on both systems (mac and linux), but when I run
wx:new() I get the same error:

=ERROR REPORT==== 11-May-2010::10:01:54 ===
WX ERROR: Could not find suitable 'wxe_driver' for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu in:
/usr/lib/erlang/lib/wx-0.98.2/
priv
** exception error: {load_driver,"No driver found"}
     in function  wxe_server:start/0
     in call from wx:new/1

Caio Ariede
http://caioariede.com/