database retrieve problem

NavaTux navaneethanit@REDACTED
Tue Mar 30 13:02:44 CEST 2010

friend please i have red that,I think it is not related me,kindly i
noticed my problem regarding retrieval of each field from the mysql
data base to use inside the nitrogen  simply,yet to need the fair one
to show the results,

if you wanna know my fuss elaborately mean i am ready to explain
detaily please inform dude