[erlang-questions] Italian User Group

Roberto Aloi <>
Mon Mar 15 18:19:50 CET 2010

Hi Edoardo,

as far as I know the only active Erlang User Group in Italy is the
"Erlang Etna User Group":

Right now, it counts 37 members.

Some time ago I registered a sub-domain to start a more "national" user

...but I've never had the time to bring on the project (I'm the only
member, right now :)).

I think I should chasing *someone* at Erlang Solutions Ltd. a bit more
[wink wink...] to organize some of the Erlang events in Italy, to boost
a potential new Italian Erlang user group down there.

Roberto Aloi

University of Kent - Erlang Solutions Ltd.
Twitter: @prof3ta
Blog: http://aloiroberto.wordpress.com