[SWIPL] How to accept a series of Yes & No responses without exiting the loop

黃耀賢 (Yau-Hsien Huang) g9414002.pccu.edu.tw@REDACTED
Sat Mar 13 12:19:34 CET 2010

It's hard to locate your problem and give an answer because you described
a general case. I guess you used a if-then structure that will go to end
when
it doesn't come up to the condition. And you ought to make two way for
two conditions, Yes or No, using if-then structure, while accepting another
atom cause the real ending condition.

f('Yes') -> !, do_yes_part().
f('No') -> !, do_no_part().
f(_). % ending condition