How to get better ranking for when googling for erlang

Kenneth Lundin <>
Mon Mar 8 22:47:40 CET 2010

Hi, is the official web site for Open Source Erlang and is
maintained by us the
Erlang/OTP team at Ericsson.

When I search for Erlang at Google I notice that the highest ranked hit is
the same content as we have on but from one of the mirror
sites (which also have
problems with some llinks). The URL is

Can anyone give me an explanation for why the mirror site get a higher
rank and what I can do to change
this and get the highest rank for or instead?

I also notice that a search at Yahoo give me the result I want i.e as the highest ranked hit.

/Kenneth, Erlang/OTP , Ericsson