[erlang-questions] string to tupple ?

info info@REDACTED
Mon Jun 21 01:00:13 CEST 2010

An for the second one (list of tupples) ? [list_to_tupple(C) ||C<-L]

The best representation depends on what operations you need to perform. List
of tuples or just a plain list of integers would most likely be best.
Parsing that format is pretty easy:

L = string:tokens("(a,b),(c,d),(e,f)","(),").
[list_to_integer(C) || C  <- L].

Sergej