Enforcing a function spec in Dialyzer

Zoltan Lajos Kis kiszl@REDACTED
Thu Jun 17 19:28:36 CEST 2010

Hi all,

Is it possible to enforce Dialyzer to use the spec I provide for a function
instead of deducting the specification from the function body?

For example in the example below I would like to force my spec on the
data() function,
making Dialyzer stop issuing warnings about lists:keyfind always
returning false,
get(Key) always returning 'undefined', and so on...

(The rational behind the question is that I rebuild the module every now
and then,
so calling the data() function will actually return a list of key-value
pairs later.)

Thank you,
Zoltan.

-spec( get(atom()) -> any() ).