[erlang-questions] Similarities between web programming and functional programming

Nilanjan Raychaudhuri nraychaudhuri@REDACTED
Wed Jun 16 05:01:05 CEST 2010

Good points, do you any Erlang web framework doing this right now? Especially I liked the idea of a web form represented as a partial function. I am not sure I understood the concurrency-oriented style is more feasible for web programming part in your response. Do you mean actors as a way to handle http requests?

Thanks
Nilanjan