Re: [erlang-questions] [ANN] TryErlang.org — online tutorials and interactive console

Branko Vukelic bg.branko@REDACTED
Mon Jun 14 11:16:02 CEST 2010

Francesco,

I'm not going to try and explot it or anything (I'm one of those
intended audience members, an Erlang newbie). :) Instead, I went
through the tutorials the intended (?) way, up until the part on lists
and tuples. Here are my observations so far:

1. When multiple commands are introduced, the shell goes to next step
after trying the first one, without allowing me to try out all
presented commands (so I have to go back to look at the information).
2. The 1st step in the lists tutorial got me stuck. I define a simple
list like [1,2,3] and it tells me it's not what it asked for, and
won't continue any further.

As for 1, it would be very convenient if it asked for an `ok.` in case
there are multiple commands, no?

Anyway, thanks for the try erlang, it's looking great!

Best regards,

--
Branko Vukelić

bg.branko@REDACTED