Re: [erlang-questions] [ANN] TryErlang.org — online tutorials and interactive console

Torben Hoffmann torben.lehoff@REDACTED
Mon Jun 14 09:51:04 CEST 2010

He does - Nick (my colleague)  took it down with a nasty binary. 5 minutes
of "hard work" based on previous self-experienced pain.

Cheers,
Torben

http://www.linkedin.com/in/torbenhoffmann