Re: [erlang-questions] [ANN] TryErlang.org — online tutorials and interactive console

Francesco Cesarini (Erlang Solutions) francesco@REDACTED
Sun Jun 13 22:27:08 CEST 2010

It was supposed to be a quiet launch, and we got 2500+ unique visitors
in the first 12 hours. Mostly experienced users, judging from the
creative attempts to sink the system :-). No one has suceeded yet, the
only short outage we had was load related, where the VM (Not the Erlang
one) could not cope with the traffic.

Roberto likes a nice challenge. If you are able to get past his security
measures and kill the site (Dos attacks do not count, as it is still not
running on its dedicated machine), he has promised to cook you a
delicious home made Sicilian dinner ;-)

/F