size_object: bad tag for 0x600
Sun Jun 6 23:01:37 CEST 2010
I am getting this error when i try to pattern match the result of C
language NIF function with the erlang term.
Even though the Eterm returned from the C Language NIF and erlang Term
are same in format, the pattern match operation fails with the error
"size_object: bad tag for 0x600".
Overview of what i am doing -
1. send string with binary format from erlang to NIF.
2. inside NIF do operations.
3. parse string character by character inside NiF, make head | tail List/String
4. make eterms with these string with some atom etc.
5. pass it back to erlang.
6. do a pattern match of the string in erlang and string/list received
from C NIF.
Thank you in advance for your help.
More information about the erlang-questions