sending extra information to leex or yecc? (or how to know the name of the file I'm parsing in them)

Mariano Guerra luismarianoguerra@REDACTED
Sat Jun 5 20:52:53 CEST 2010

On Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 2:45 PM, Mariano Guerra
<luismarianoguerra@REDACTED> wrote:
> the subject is rather long but that's what I need.
>
> I need to get the name of the file I'm parsing in leex or yecc it
> doesn't matter in which.
>
> If there isn't a way to get that, then is there a way to pass extra
> information to leex or yecc when I start running them with a file?

I reply myself, correct me if I'm wrong.

erlang starts a server[1] that holds the information and the functions
that want to know the values for the predefined macros send a message
to that process right?

[1] http://github.com/erlang/otp/blob/dev/lib/stdlib/src/epp.erl#L232