Re: [erlang-questions] Sending String with Unicode Currency Symbols (like ₡) from erlang to C language NIF (Native Implemented functions)

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Fri Jun 4 03:27:07 CEST 2010

What do you intend to do with the string when you have it in C? In
what format would you like it?

Robert