[erlang-questions] Good practice for binary distributing

Anthony Molinaro anthonym@REDACTED
Wed Jun 2 18:16:52 CEST 2010

Try framewerk, its autotools based and will build debs and rpms

http://code.google.com/p/fwtemplates/

You may have to muck around with it to encrypt your source, also it won't
package up erlang itself (it relies on the system supplied erlang).  But
if you want to integrate erlang packages with the natie package manager
it'll do it for you.

-Anthony