SOAP Call

Hisham mhishami@REDACTED
Wed Jun 2 11:29:28 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have below operation:

1> Wsdl = yaws_soap_lib:initModel("SDPServices.wsdl").
{wsdl,[],
     {model,[{type,'_document',sequence,
                   [{el,[{alt,'soap:Header','soap:Header',[],
1,1,true,
                              undefined},
                         {alt,'soap:Fault','soap:Fault',[],
1,1,true,undefined},
                         {alt,'soap:Envelope','soap:Envelope',[],
1,1,true,undefined},
                         {alt,'soap:Body','soap:Body',[],
1,1,true,undefined},
                         {...}|...],
3> yaws_soap_lib:wsdl_operations(Wsdl).
[]
4>

My concern is, I have "zero" operations after parsing the WSDL as
shown in 3> above.
I browse through the web, and some says I have to trim the
"nillable=true" out, and it should be fine.
That was done, but still the operations are zero.

Anybody can pin point to the right direction?

TIA.