[erlang-questions] interesting I/O bottleneck

James Hague james.hague@REDACTED
Tue Jun 1 23:34:59 CEST 2010

I'm convinced that file:file_name shouldn't be that expensive. It's ugly,
yes, and I wish it was unnecessary, but it's not horribly inefficient. Maybe
because it's so heavily recursive (and not tail recursive) it's showing
skewed results in eprof?