[OFF-TOPIC] invite to Web Dev Summit

Fernando Chucre fernandochucre@REDACTED
Fri Jul 30 20:44:14 CEST 2010

Hi,

My name is Fernando Chucre, and I with other comunity leaders will realize
in Fortaleza/Brazil a big event.

Web Dev Summit is an event that embraces all technologies and platforms for
the web. Our intention is to bring together in one place the largest possible
amount of knowledge and experience, creating a fertile and binder
 environment.

The first edition will take place in Fortaleza, Brazil, a city with great
structure for events. In 2011 we will open 3000 places for students,
professionals and academics area.

In the event we will have space for companies to recruit professionals and
present their products for the web. In this first edition, we focus on
APIs integration
between services.

To add more than talk, we will offer mini-courses for professionals in the
event, always with much diversity.

We count on you in Fortaleza, the Web Dev Summit.

Fernando Chucre