[erlang-questions] Distributed erlang not working after upgrading to OSX Snow leopard

Tuncer Ayaz tuncer.ayaz@REDACTED
Thu Jul 22 12:58:12 CEST 2010

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 6:17 AM, Arun Suresh wrote:
> Thanx michal..
> that seems to have done the trick..
>
> On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 2:57 AM, Michal Zajda wrote:
>
>> Recompile your otp with --enable-darwin-64bit option to configure
>> script. It is described in INSTALL.md file (in OTP sources).

I have to admit I'm a little curious why using a 64bit emulator fixed
the problem. I don't remember having issues with both 32bit and 64bit
emulators on Linux or Darwin. Any detail I'm missing?

>> On 20 July 2010 21:59, Arun Suresh wrote:
>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> Im currently running erlang R13B04 (erts-5.7.5) which I built from
>>> source. After upgrading to Snow leopard, I can get distributed
>>> erlang to work...

[...]