[erlang-questions] Parsing C with leex and yecc

Tony Arcieri tony.arcieri@REDACTED
Thu Jul 22 00:54:33 CEST 2010

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 3:28 AM, Joe Armstrong <erlang@REDACTED> wrote:

>   How can I parse typedefs using leex and yecc?
>
>   The traditional yacc/lex approach solves this with a context
>   sensitive lex and feedback between yacc and lex. But the Erlang
>   leex and yacc seem to be written as separated passes, are there some
>   internal functions that allow feedback between leex and yacc?

The bic C(++) parser from jungerl seems to use leex and yecc.  No idea if it
runs afoul of the cases you're running into:

http://gist.github.com/gebi/jungerl/tree/master/lib/bic

--
Tony Arcieri
Medioh! A Kudelski Brand