Speak at the 2010 Erlang User Conference: Call for presentations & tutorials

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Wed Jul 21 23:43:11 CEST 2010

Do you have what it takes to lead a conference session or tutorial? Have
you made an interesting innovation, open source application or product
with Erlang/OTP? Have you used Erlang in a real-world project and want
to present a case study? Or have you developed a cool tool and want to
give a hands-on tutorial? Tell us about it, and help spread the word.
The URL to submit talks proposals is

http://www.erlang-factory.com/conference/ErlangUserConference2010/submit_talk

We welcome submissions from developers, system designers, testers,
community leaders, inventors, CTOs, evangelists, students, researchers
and entrepreneurs alike. Participants at the Erlang User Conference want
to hear about how Erlang/OTP is used real-world scenarios, talks about
tricks, tools and applications which increase productivity or enable
developers to write better code.

Please submit original session ideas. Ask yourself who your target
audience is. The Erlang User Conference is aimed at Erlang Architects,
Programmers, Project managers, Software and Platform Innovators,
existing Erlang users as well as Erlang newbies; in fact anyone
interested in Erlang, concurrent and sequential programming. So both
technical and non technical talks are welcome.

Some of the topics we hope to see at the Erlang User Conference include:

    * Erlang and Web Development
    * Tools and Gadgets
    * Erlang and Test Driven Development
    * Enterprise Integration
    * Cool Applications
    * Erlang in Your Infrastructure
    * Erlang and Cloud Computing
    * Erlang and Instant Messaging

We need you to submit your talk proposals by September 10th at the
latest. Once all submissions have been received the conference committee
will evaluate them and successful speakers will be notified by 15th of
September. If your proposal is accepted, you will receive free access to
the Erlang User Conference! Any questions, let me know.

See you there,
Francesco

--
Erlang Solutions Ltd.