[erlang-questions] werl R14A on windows 7 frequently crashes during file access

Brian Williams <>
Tue Jul 20 14:47:50 CEST 2010

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 8:30 AM, Tuncer Ayaz <> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 2:26 PM, Brian Williams wrote:
>>> Default should be C:\Windows\minidumps and I think it's configurable.
>> That directory doesn't exist. I guess I have to configure it in
>> Windows somewhere? I don't know where to do that.
> What about C:\Windows\minidump?

No. I should probably add that this is a windows 7 box. Is that
location determined by the OS when it detects the crash, or by werl
before it dies?

Brian E. Williams

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately
explained by stupidity." - Hanlon's Razor