[erlang-questions] mmap file to binary

Max Lapshin max.lapshin@REDACTED
Wed Jul 14 09:41:09 CEST 2010

Thanks a lot for enif_make_resource_binary, it works just as I wished,
but there is one small problem now.
I'm opening mmaped file in one process and magic binary with mmap
resource is created in that spawned process.
I open binary, prints some of its contents and than close it. Process
dies, I call erlang:garbage_collect() for several times,
but I don't see printf("Hi") from destructor.

Is it possible to get out, what binaries, are there in system and
maybe print out reference count for one binary?