[erlang-questions] Erlang: Who uses it for games?

Michael Turner michael.eugene.turner@REDACTED
Thu Jul 8 17:29:11 CEST 2010

Very O/T here, but ... I think the main reason I left three (or was it four)
grammatical errors in my plug for Hague's blog is that I was trying to write
as well as he does.  I shouldn't try.  Not that he needs *another* one for
me, after what Michael McDaniel just wrote.  Joe Armstrong says we need more
books.  I'm starting a "Draft James Hague" movement: write a book.  I'll buy
it even if he just ends up just *pretending* it's about Erlang. Better yet,
team up with Nicholas Frechette to write Erlang for GPU Programming, or
something similarly unlikely.

-michael turner