Slave node and open file
Tue Jul 6 17:53:05 CEST 2010
I have the following problem :
1) On master node, I start a remote erlang node with slave:start
command, using ssh
2) I spawn a process in this node
3) In the spawned process, I run inet:gethostname() command, which
give me the remote hostname -> OK
4) In the spawned process, I open /proc/sys/kernel/hostname : I get
the local hostname -> It's not that I want
Do you know :
- if this comportement is normal : a remote node started with
slave:start, which use file:open command access to master node
- if there is a solution to access to the remote node file system ?
Thank you for your help.
More information about the erlang-questions