[erlang-questions] Re: Segmentation fault in crypto:dh_generate_key R13B4

Paul Guyot pguyot@REDACTED
Tue Jul 6 10:33:51 CEST 2010

Le 6 juil. 2010 à 10:16, Max Lapshin a écrit :

> You've seen my code in attached file. It produces segmentation fault,
> so it doesn't matter, whether it is bug in my code or not.
> Under no circumstances erlang linked-in driver should generate segfault.

I agree.

> However, if it is rewritten, I will check under R14A and tell about my
> experience.

For the record, the original code does not segfault with crypto 2.0 (R14A).

Regards,

Paul
--
Semiocast                    http://semiocast.com/
+33.175000290 - 62 bis rue Gay-Lussac, 75005 Paris