[erlang-questions] Programmatically starting a remote shell

Andrew Thompson andrew@REDACTED
Tue Feb 23 18:18:57 CET 2010

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 12:19:44PM -0800, Jayson Vantuyl wrote:
> I know that you can do it from the command-line with -remsh <nodename>, but that doesn't so much help from an escript.

I couldn't even get a fully working local shell out of an escript (I got
close but there were still some screwy issues). It'd be nice to either
be able to *fully* promote an escript to a shell or to have exec(3)
support in escripts so you could launch erl with the options you
determine you need.

Andrew